Sub7 - Evolution Sub7 - Evolution

Incredibly catchy! I loved how there was so much variety, but I personally liked the second half better than the first. And I agree with the first guy about the silence, it could do to be a it shorter. Also, the buildup to the first drop was a bit long and repetitive, but catchy and up-beat all the same. Also, the dubstep sounds towards the end were a bit strange at first, but I ended up loving them :) Overall, maybe not my favorite, but incredible song!

DJ-Nitro responds:

Thanks man.

A-500 - The Boardwalk A-500 - The Boardwalk

so catchy, scouted u :D

only thing this is missing is a drum beat, but i guess that's hard to make in MuseScore.

AlexIsAwesome500 responds:

For some reason, I felt that a drum part wouldn't fit, so I didn't add one, but I dunno.

Mantis Shrimp Showdown Mantis Shrimp Showdown

There's something about these BoomKitty wubz that just makes me want to jam it out! This is no exception! I love how this has a bit of a melody too, but the bass lines are still prominent. Keep it up Kitty! :D

Perhaps the only thing I can say that is bad about this song is that the 2nd half didn't really bring anything new to the table. But this was already perfect, and there wasn't much else you could do with this. Usually with songs like that, the second half doesn't really appeal to me, but surprisingly, in this the second half of this was just as good as the first for me. You must be some sort of miracle worker, BoomKitty, to pull together songs like this again and again and again.

(this is basically the same thing I posted on the YouTube video, sorry if you feel like you're reading this over and over)

BoomKitty responds: